Work with us
Our Alliance and Project Management Team in Munich is currently seeking to fill this exciting, versatile and diverse role in a highly professional, cooperative and appreciative environment, where you can actively help shaping the success of the company.
- Reporting to Head of AM/PM, you independently manage customer projects and alliances and act as Leukocare’s commercial representative to existing customers.
- Your main goal is to ensure Customer satisfaction - to turn one project into a long term relationship and ongoing business.
- Ensure and monitor timely execution of service work in close collaboration with Technical Project Leader
- Manage and monitor customer relationship on all relevant levels, understand key customer individual needs and address these needs
- Understand customer organization and build strategic relationships in that network
- Identify valu-added opportunities within the course of a project and coordinate pricing discussion and contract amendments
- Turn customers into a positive reference site
- Identify risks and risk mitigation strategies together with Technical Project Leader
- Monitor, forecast and report invoicing of contracted work
- Ensure excellence in project execution and deliverables
- University degree preferably in natural sciences (pharmacy, biology, or similar) or business
- More than 5 years experience in scientific research, project management, commercial roles or similar in Biotech or Pharma
- Experience in CMC related projects / functions; formulation and drug product development experience is a plus
- Know how in contract reviewing, negotiations and execution
- Working experience in leading complex projects with more than one department and/or sites
- Strong communication and presentation skills – ability to convey key messages to customers, team members and Management
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-organized, time management expert, great team working spirit,
- Strategic thinking and ability to suggest process improvements
What we offer
When working at Leukocare you can expect a flat organization, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme and last but by no means least a highly transparent company culture. As a growing company, we strive to hire, build and keep our employees long-term.
Leukocare AG is a fast growing, international biotech company located in Martinsried near Munich and Milford, MA, USA. Based on our technology platform, we develop superior and innovative drug product formulations combining state-of-the-art analytical technologies with innovative bioinformatics approaches. Together with our partners within Pharma, Biotech and the Medical Devices sector we apply our formulation technologies and expertise to stabilize complex proteins, vaccines & viral vectors as well as medical devices in a broad range of indications and settings.