Work with us
Our Alliance and Project Management Team in Munich is currently seeking to fill this exciting, versatile and diverse role in a highly professional, cooperative and appreciative environment, where you can actively help shaping the success of the company.
- Reporting to the Head of Alliance and Project Management, you autonomously and successfully manage client projects from start to finish.
- Acting as an interface between Leukocare’s scientific project leads and our clients, you ensure, efficient project progression and customer orientated communication and reporting
- Tracking of project activities in terms of time, quality and cost
- Identification and development of additional value-adding opportunities offered by Leukocare’s formulation expertise and proprietary technology platform
- Leading / contributing to process improvement initiatives
- Encouraging overall operational excellence across all activities and projects
Requirements & Qualifications
- PhD in life sciences
- 5+ years overall pharma/biotech industry experience with project leadership / project management functions
- Profound understanding of formulation technologies and / or analytical methods in the field of proteins and biopharmaceuticals
- Experience in virus and vaccine development is a plus
- Strong negotiation, consulting and execution skills
- Experience in leading and working on multiple projects collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams and across multiple functional areas
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
What we offer
When working at Leukocare you can expect a flat organization, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme and last but by no means least a highly transparent company culture. As a growing company, we strive to hire, build and keep our employees long-term.
Leukocare AG is a fast growing, international Biotech company located in Martinsried near Munich. Based on our technology platform we develop superior and innovative drug product formulations for biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and viral vectors as well as medical devices. Together with our partners within pharma, biotech and the medical devices sector we apply our formulation technologies and expertise to stabilize complex biological molecules in a broad range of indications and settings.